Valkyrie currently has over 200 people working on U.S. Navy ships today doing maintenance, repairs, upgrades, training, and SME technical support.
Over the last four years, we have completed:
- 317 installations that included removing and installing over one million feet of copper and fiber cable;
- installing over 1,000 panels, junction boxes, and
- pieces of equipment; and completing several thousand linear feet of welds.
During these installations, we successfully worked with over 56 subcontractors and vendors providing:
- unskilled and skilled labor;
- optical alignment;
- painting; and
- sheet metal, steel, and aluminum fabrication.